Welcome to the Blog for your daily updates on music and whats happening online socially. Here we will talk about but not limited to the positive and negative effects of promoting and selling Music online on social network platforms. Ex Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Where is media taking us
In todays world everything is done on some type of media device. Rather it be a computer, iPad, tablet, cell phone etc. The world is flourishing on technology. Today, we have more choices about where to get our news, be it radio, TV, print or digital editions of newspapers and magazines, online journals, podcasts, or even blogs. Our options for informing ourselves of current affairs are seemingly limitless and certainly of varying quality. The media landscape has changed exponentially in the last 100 years, challenging media leaders and journalists who seek to put important issues into the common discourse. With things like google glass and I watch, keeping up with daily task and whats going on socially is a breezy. But what is that doing to us in the real world. I mean if we got rid of all the gadgets and stuff where do we stand? Are we able to write stories with out word correction? Can we go see that bother or sister who only stay 30 mins away? What is are attention span like? Can we hold group discussions with out feeling socially awkward? I mean really, where do we stand. Has the day and age of robots and a tech ran world arrived? Do you think we can withstand and sustain with out it or are we to far lost with social technology world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its crazy to think about what it would be like without technology..I know I personally get attached to all my devices, I remember I was stuck at the court house one day and could not remember a single number because I didn't have my phone on me.
ReplyDelete