Welcome to the Blog for your daily updates on music and whats happening online socially. Here we will talk about but not limited to the positive and negative effects of promoting and selling Music online on social network platforms. Ex Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Saturday, January 31, 2015
In This video I simple cover the basis of what I like to call "Keyboard Shield" Basically to me I feel like sometimes social media platforms allow people to act out of hand. The reason being is because they understand that people will only see what they want them to see. This is a no no to me I mean think about it, a individual who really has no people skills operate and run his whole music campaign via internet. This being said he does all his interviews via emails, promotion or what not. Never really comes out and talk to people until it's time to get booked for a show and actually come from behind your keyboard and out your comfort zone. Basically I cover a little ground about that while traveling on a business trip.
I hear you man and I agree with you. People think that it's so easy to make it in this industry when in reality it's not. You have to work at it! Awesome advice man!
I find it interesting that many people take a few classes about music, learn how to mix on some DAW and miraculously they become professionals. No degree, No experience, no creditability creates mediocre music.
I hear you man and I agree with you. People think that it's so easy to make it in this industry when in reality it's not. You have to work at it! Awesome advice man!
ReplyDeleteI find it interesting that many people take a few classes about music, learn how to mix on some DAW and miraculously they become professionals. No degree, No experience, no creditability creates mediocre music.
ReplyDelete